This can be a full web page dedicated to selfmade particular person no-bake cheesecake jars! Use this easy no-bake recipe if you want a fast and crowd-pleasing 30 minute dessert. Have fun with totally different flavors and toppings, too!
Welcome to the July Baking Problem, the 30th Sally’s Baking Problem on Sally’s Baking Addiction! We’re celebrating this monumental 2 and half yr anniversary with a simple & mild summertime recipe. 🙂
No bake cheesecake jars are a fun particular person dessert to serve whenever you’re brief on time and don’t really feel like turning on the oven. There’s literally no baking concerned and the whole dessert takes around 30 minutes. You only want a handful of acquainted elements and some cute little jars. Individual desserts have been all the fashion the past a number of years and this mason jar dessert development isn’t disappearing any time soon.
I’ve revealed no bake cheesecake and a basic baked cheesecake recipe on my weblog, both of which take hours to both bake, cool, and/or chill. Shortcut cheesecake, right here we come!
- 1 Why You’ll Love Particular person No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
- 2 Video Tutorial: No Bake Cheesecake Jars
- 3 Three Layers in No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
- 4 2 Elements to Cheesecake Filling
- 5 Cheesecake Jar Filling Components
- 6 Filling Flavors
- 7 Toppings
- 8 Jars for No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
Why You’ll Love Particular person No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
For those who’ve ever enjoyed my no-bake cheesecake recipe, you realize you’re in for an actual treat with this mini version. You see, no-bake cheesecake (both served as an entire or in jars) is rather a lot easier than baked cheesecake. Without eggs and baking, there’s no option to mess up this dessert. You possibly can’t over-bake it, you’ll be able to’t over-whip the eggs, and there’s no cheesecake water tub concerned. If summer time was a dessert, it will be no-bake cheesecake jars.
Here’s what I recognize and know you’ll too:
- Straightforward recipe
- Creamiest cheesecake filling
- Few tools required– just a mixer and a couple bowls
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Unlimited flavors & topping choices
- Handy to move to events, BBQs, baby showers, & different events
- Did I mention no baking?
Video Tutorial: No Bake Cheesecake Jars
Before we get to the written out recipe, let’s evaluate every layer. Although this can be a simple dessert, it’s essential you become familiar with the method earlier than starting.
Three Layers in No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
- Buttery Graham Cracker Crust
- No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
The graham cracker crust doesn’t want much rationalization. You only need graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Combine the 2 together, then layer into the individual jars. Once more, there’s NO BAKING so you do not want to pre-bake this graham cracker crust.
2 Elements to Cheesecake Filling
There are 2 elements to the cheesecake filling. First, whip heavy cream into stiff peaks. You’re primarily making whipped cream without sugar or taste. Set that aside. Then beat the remaining cheesecake filling elements collectively. Finally, fold within the whipped cream. Whipping the cream 1st is crucial as a result of it supplies all of the deliciously fluffy and creamy texture. This no-bake cheesecake jar filling virtually tastes like cheesecake mousse– it’s so mild– and we’ve the whipped cream to thank for that. 🙂
Cheesecake Jar Filling Components
- Heavy Cream: Whip into stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Block Cream Cheese: Use full-fat block cream cheese, not cream cheese unfold.
- Sugar: Sugar sweetens the cheesecake jars. This can be a calmly sweetened dessert, so you solely need 1/3 cup of sugar in the complete filling.
- Sour Cream: Sour cream is a must-have ingredient in this recipe. Despite the fact that you only want 2 Tablespoons, it promises a tangy cheesecake flavor and ultra creamy texture. Actually, I don’t make common cheesecake with out it.
- Vanilla Extract: Vanilla extract provides taste.
- Recent Lemon Juice: Lemon juice adds a bit brightness and slight flavor.
Here’s the heavy cream crushed into stiff peaks:
Right here’s the cheesecake filling after you fold within the whipped cream. It’s ethereal, mild, and fluffy:
The pictured no bake cheesecake jars are plain, but you’ll be able to undoubtedly add some taste! Add these elements once you beat the cream cheese, sugar, bitter cream, and vanilla extract collectively. I recommend leaving out the lemon juice if making the peanut butter, Nutella, chocolate, or coconut variations.
- Peanut Butter: 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Nutella: 1/3 cup Nutella
- Lemon: 2 additional teaspoons lemon juice + 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Raspberry: 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons raspberry preserves
- Chocolate: 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or chocolate ganache and exchange graham crackers with Oreos or chocolate graham crackers
- Coconut: 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Key Lime: substitute lemon juice with lime juice and add 2 extra teaspoons of lime juice, plus 1 teaspoon lime zest
Last layer! Finish the no-bake cheesecake jars together with your favorite toppings. This recipe yields about 6 Eight-ounce cheesecake jars, so you possibly can layer each with a special topping.
And let’s not overlook garnishes like sprinkles, berries, lemons, mint, and so on!
Jars for No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
Eight ounce jars, as pictured, are a reasonably generous serving measurement. Be happy to use smaller jars and even use this recipe as a trifle. Whichever measurement jar, I extremely advocate utilizing extensive mouthed jars so you possibly can simply spoon the layers inside.
In the event you don’t have jars, use custard cups or bowls. Similar taste, totally different delivery. 😉
Be a part of Sally’s Baking Problem
This July, we’re celebrating 2 and 1/2 years of Sally’s Baking Problem. This 30th monthly baking problem may have Three winners! Right here’s learn how to enter:
Make my no-bake cheesecake jars or no-bake cheesecake recipe. (Sure, you can also make the complete no-bake cheesecake as an entry!) Should you’re not into this recipe, here is the alternate July Baking Challenge:
After you make the no-bake cheesecake jar or alternate recipe, share your photographs all through the month using #sallysbakingchallenge on your public Instagram or Twitter account. (Instagram messages are onerous to trace, so e mail as an alternative!) Or add a photo to my Facebook web page or Facebook group or e mail it to me. By sharing your photograph, you’re routinely entered in the $250 giveaway.
For a bonus entry, depart a assessment on the recipe under!
This jar dessert recipe combines a 2 ingredient graham cracker crust with a simple no-bake cheesecake filling. For greatest outcomes, read via the recipe and watch the video tutorial above earlier than starting. See blog submit for cheesecake filling flavors and see recipe notes or weblog submit for topping and garnish ideas.
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (100g) graham cracker crumbs (about Eight graham crackers)
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream or heavy whipping cream, cold
- one 8-ounce block (224g) full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/Three cup (65g) granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) bitter cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- toppings & garnishes (see word)
- Have your jars ready to go and lined up. This recipe yields about 6 Eight ounce jars or 10 6 ounce jars.
- Crust: Soften the butter within the microwave in a medium heat-proof bowl or use the stove. Stir within the graham cracker crumbs. The mixture will resemble wet sand. Spoon a generous spoonful into each jar, about 2 Tablespoons into the 8 ounce jars and 1 and half Tablespoons into the 6 ounce jars. If there’s any crust leftover, sprinkle into the jars to make use of up or discard. Set jars apart.
- Filling: Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high velocity, about Three-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract together on medium-high velocity till clean and creamy. Be sure that there are not any giant lumps of cream cheese. If there are lumps, maintain beating until clean.
- Utilizing your mixer on low velocity or a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined. This takes several turns of your rubber spatula. Mix slowly as you don’t need to deflate all of the air within the whipped cream.
- Layer a pair giant spoonfuls of filling on prime of the crust within the jars. Use about 1/Four – 1/Three cup filling in the 8 ounce jars and 3 Tablespoons (or nevertheless much you’ll be able to pack in!) into the 6 ounce jars. Be certain that to go away room for the topping.
- The cheesecake jars are at room temperature at this point, but for those who’d wish to serve chilled, chill for at the very least 30 minutes and as much as Three days before including the topping. (Cowl if chilling for longer than 30 minutes.) I like to recommend adding the topping when serving or up to 2 hours prematurely. The topping can seep down into the layers, so that’s why I recommend adding it soon earlier than serving.
- Spoon topping and garnishes on prime of filling, then serve.
- Cowl and store leftover cheesecake jars in the fridge for as much as 5 days.
- Make Forward Directions: These cheesecake jars could be made 1-Three days prematurely. They are often refrigerated in step 7 for up to Three days before serving. You may as well make & layer the crust 1-2 days ahead of time. One other solution to make these cheesecake jars forward of time is to freeze them before including the toppings. Seal jars with the lids and freeze as much as 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator earlier than topping and serving. You can even freeze the cheesecake filling as an entire. Cowl tightly and freeze as much as Three months. Thaw within the refrigerator before layering on prime of crust.
- Toppings: Chocolate Ganache, Strawberry Topping, Blueberry Sauce (use the blueberry sauce from my blueberry swirl cheesecake), Whipped Cream, Cherry Pie Filling, Lemon Curd, Salted Caramel
- Garnishes: Recent berries, chopped fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, lemon slices, lime slices, shredded coconut, sprinkles, mint, or no matter you want.
- More Cheesecake Jars: This recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled. Take into account the whipping and beating occasions will improve with the added volume.
A number of the links above are affiliate hyperlinks, which pay me a small fee for my referral at no additional value to you! Thanks for supporting Sally’s Baking Addiction.